Saturday, May 13, 2006


Life is too serious, Love is too mysterious. "Hahaha!" heard those words from Gwen Guthrie. Are they true? I dont know, but she looks good to me, my silky words are sweet, but my pockets sure look empty! How much oatmeal does one have to eat to lower your cholesterol several points? I just thought I d post something today, the weather is pretty nice and I read some post about heteropatriarchy and womanism. I thought it was a bunch of bullshit, but that s just me. I m sorry to make this accusation but there is nothing special about being a woman. Especially in a 1st World country. You got it better than almost any other woman on the planet in the history of the planet. Am I anti-woman now? Get the fuck outta here! It s like people make up boogeymen to assuage the fact that they have nothing else to talk about. I mean come on, Heteropatriarchy? What have you known to ever have been different?

No comments: